UK Rigging's purpose built and designed training centre is the only rigging training facility to offer a real life rigging training scenario within a controlled environment.
UK Rigging are one of only three PLASA approved centres chosen to deliver the National Rigging Certificate Qualification.
Why train at UK Rigging?
- Purpose adapted space designed to mimic the real life situation and replicate most real life scenarios.
- Various sized I beams as used in many arena roofs, UK Rigging and Total Training are the ONLY training facilities in the UK to incorporate this essential element into their training space. Rigging is not taught on an ad-hoc truss structure or in an non representative environment.
- Trainers are experienced, knowledgeable, competent and qualified in the area they train.
- Equipment used in training is what you typically find in the real life situation.
- Catenary safety system as found in many arena roofs.
- Teaching balcony for close monitoring and feedback to students.
- Low I beam and catenary to practise beam walking.
- A full set of Petzl PPE is available for every trainee to use on training courses.
- Comfortably heated training space.
- Low student to trainer ratio (maximum of 6:1) so everyone gets the teaching attention required.
- Free onsite car park.
Associations and Accreditations:
- One of only three centres approved by PLASA to deliver the NRC qualification (others are Total Training and Unusual Rigging Ltd).
- In partnership with Total Training for a number of rigging training courses.
- Discounted insurance with Doodson Broking Group when you have trained with UK Rigging